Your Artist's Statement should take the following into consideration:
1. Defend your artistic decisions as a response to literature.
2. Refer to author of lit by last name (except for the first mention)
3. Embed quotes
4. Correctly format the titles of literature
5. Title your own art and format title correctly.
6. Clear organization and structure with paragraphs, topic sentences, etc.
Check-in for Homework
This is not an online course. The information here is to assist students in clarifying assignment expectations. Please note that different classes may have different expectations depending on how much we accomplished during class. The student is responsible for completing homework regardless of the accuracy, clarity, or timeliness of this website. Other ways to clarify expectations are a face-to-face encounter with Mr. Webster or getting information from a classmate. If you miss class, the info on this website may not provide enough context and instruction for you to successfully complete the assignment. See Mr. Webster for help.