1. On top, your final amazing research paper. No cover sheet needed.
2. An adult edit with an adult's comments and signature. You will consider these comments before making changes and printing your final copy.
3. Your first full draft complete with multiple comments from your peers. You will use these comments to craft the draft which an adult will read. Be sure to add in good transitions and an effective conclusion.
4. Your final outline with thesis at top and full parenthetical documentation.
5. Your notecards. Don't attach these to the paper; just have them ready to hand in.