1. Rubric (with self-scoring and theme written in)
2. Author's note
3. Final copy of narrative
4. All previous drafts (and associated work) from most recent to earliest.
Here are some things to consider for your brief Author's Note:
- 1 page handwritten letter to the reader.
- State intention; what you were trying to achieve?
- Describe your process
- If you could do this all over again… same? Different? Why?
- How could the teacher have helped more?
- What part of the process could be improved?
- What do you like BEST about your piece? What needs improvement?
- How have you grown as a writer/reader/thinker/editor in this process??